BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 6, 2011

changes,it starts with me

Everything around us is temporary.There will come a time that it will change.
Like me.I've changed a lot from that little kid to a young lady.
When i was a kid i used to cry whenever my grandmother is not around.My grandmother is the who take good care of me when i was a kid.I cant take a bathed without her assistance even eating my meal i always want her to be around.
But on the summer of year 2006 a unbelievable news was brought.My beloved grandmother was died.Teary eyes i hug her body.
By that time i learned many things about life.It all change.When i left that place,i started to know many things in my new surroundings,meet different kinds of people.
But know that i'am in the final step of my secondary life it will change again.
Thanks for the family of Rizal id seen many changes in me.I'll never forget those sweet memories and those colorful tmes.

0 comments: